Vamp Fic Recs Photobucket Slash Fic Rec Completed Fics Supporting Cast Fics Adventures of SuperBeta Nico's Random Thoughts Banner banter I'd Hit that Banners Fanged Ones The Pimps Author Spotlight Fandom Happenings Affiliate News Contests Awards Site News

Slash Fic Recs: "Firelight" by vampireisthenewblack


Sooooo.... I promised you femmeslash. Yeah. My bad.
But I couldn’t help it! I read this fic, and Holy Hell! It was so good, and so perfect, that I had to rec it. Also, it’s set at Christmas, so I really didn’t want to get any further from Christmas than we are now.

So. Take this:


And add this:



Then add a dash of this:


A splash of this:


And, oh yeah, I almost forgot... how about some of this?


Mix them all together, and you get one hot fic. It’s:


Yes, I am recommending two stories by the same author, two weeks in a row. What can I say, she's that good!

This story is amazing. It's Carlisle/Edward (yeah, yeah, I know you saw the picture at the top... call me Captain Obvious), and it's so well written. It is a team vamp story, and I think it's as close to canon as a slash fic can get. Of course we can't say that Carlisle/Edward is canon, but who's two say nothing ever happened? There are a lot of blank years, my friends, a lot of blank years. And if you're one of those people who are afraid of teh buttsex, this one is buttsex-free! I love me some frot.

Until next week, my lovelies!




/ Filed under

3 Responses to “Slash Fic Recs: "Firelight" by vampireisthenewblack”


  1. (gasp) No girl lovin'? I'm hurt!

  2. Girlnorth says:

    I sorry, baby. *pouts* Still love me?

  3. vamp says:

    *Dies* Two in a row? *dies again* Where do I send the gift basket?

    Thank you so much for the rec :D

Leave a Reply

Spread The Word!

Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

PhotobucketPhotobucket