Vamp Fic Recs Photobucket Slash Fic Rec Completed Fics Supporting Cast Fics Adventures of SuperBeta Nico's Random Thoughts Banner banter I'd Hit that Banners Fanged Ones The Pimps Author Spotlight Fandom Happenings Affiliate News Contests Awards Site News

Slash Fic Recs: "Discovered Desires" by Whitlock-Masen




This week's rec involves camping, swimming, and the beach. So, first I googled 'camping hot men'. Let me share with you some of the wonderful images I found.

Oh God, this one is so hot, it got me wet:


Oh yeah, baby. How about these two hot studs?


Oh yeah, for suuuuurrrrrrrre! And guh, this 'hot' dude is so awesome.



Well 'hi' to you too, hot stuff!

Um... ok. So then I decided to just give you some beachy pics of the two men in this story. Beachy pics of Edward are really not hard to come by these days, though if you're going spoiler free for BD, you may want to skip these.



Yeah, I'd much rather say hi to him. Just sayin'.



Now as for Jasper... um... beachy... how about topless?


That works, right? It works for me, if you know what I'm saying. And I think you do. Uh huh.

Okay, we've got some visuals, so onto the rec.


I love the innocence of this fic. Um, okay, there may be some self-lovin', but still, it's pretty innocent. It's... sweet. Edward is a young gay boy, self-professed geek, who is lusting after his friend, popular boy Jasper. He thinks there's no way it could possibly be mutual, and so tries to satisfy himself with observing the object of his affections. But are his feelings returned? Go read and find out!

Enjoy, lovelies.







/ Filed under

One Response to “Slash Fic Recs: "Discovered Desires" by Whitlock-Masen”

  1. Unknown says:

    Thanks for the rec! And the lovely visuals ;-)

Leave a Reply

Spread The Word!

Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

PhotobucketPhotobucket