Vamp Fic Recs Photobucket Slash Fic Rec Completed Fics Supporting Cast Fics Adventures of SuperBeta Nico's Random Thoughts Banner banter I'd Hit that Banners Fanged Ones The Pimps Author Spotlight Fandom Happenings Affiliate News Contests Awards Site News

The Pimps review Crisscrossed Cupid by naelany




THEChickNorris: I'm back.

GemmaLisax: Hey there, sweeties!!!!!!!
<jumps on you and humps you silly>

THEChickNorris: Let's do this rec, and I'll get it posted.

GemmaLisax: okie dokie

THEChickNorris: We're doing Crisscrossed Cupid by naelany right? That was the one you picked.

GemmaLisax: Yes
the sweet as hell, cute and just so damn smile inducing one

THEChickNorris: It was like Disney Channel meets Twilight

GemmaLisax: It was...but it wasn't so fluffy that you felt like you needed a shot of Insulin

THEChickNorris: I did.

GemmaLisax: You know me, I don't tend to do fluffy
sush
shush, even
LOL

THEChickNorris: But, I really dislike reading fluff.
It's just me. It was a good story.

GemmaLisax: It was
I know you don't read fluff, but I had to get you to read this one

THEChickNorris: Well, I read it.

GemmaLisax: it's such a 'pick me up' kinda story
hell, I was even clapping by the end of it

THEChickNorris: really? People actually do that?

GemmaLisax: Yes people do that
<shifty eyes>

THEChickNorris: <snickers>

GemmaLisax: Well, I do that
:P
I was egging Bella on the whole time
and then Jasper
and they're sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!
<sighs>
In fact, I'm going to go read it again after this

THEChickNorris: LMAO!

GemmaLisax: LOL :D
Can't help it, everyone needs a good happy, applaud inducing story in their reading list

THEChickNorris: It's well written, the characters are well developed, and the plot is easy to follow.
It's just way too fluffy for my taste.

GemmaLisax: Yes, the author has a fabulous way with words.
and yes, it is fluffy
but not too fluffy
well, not sickeningly fluffy
its good fluffy
flufftastic!
PMSL
but it is
good
awesome
I loved it
Still smile when I think about it
God, I'm a sap

THEChickNorris: ;) A little, yes.

GemmaLisax: LOL
I might need to go read some smut and something dark to keep my rep up
Do I have a rep?
I got told the other day, that i hide my crazy well
is that true?
Cause that's a little worrying

THEChickNorris: From me?
No, it's not hidden at all.

GemmaLisax: Well, I don't hide anything from you
PMSL
ok
<crazy eyes>
BUT
loved this story
seriously...if you're feeling down - READ THIS FIC
its a nice sized o/s, a pleasure to read
and it didn't hit over my Fluff-O-Metre
and despite what it might seem, mine is actually very high

THEChickNorris: <dies laughing> Fluff-O-Metre?

GemmaLisax: not as high as Chick's
shut...it....woman
<gives your nips a twist>
OOOOHHHHH! I'm gonna make a Fluff-O-Meter!!!!!!!!!!

THEChickNorris: Let me make it?

GemmaLisax: <eyes you> Are you gonna take it seriously?

THEChickNorris: Probably not as serious as you'd like me to.
<shrugs> I'm honest.

GemmaLisax: LOL
pfft, I wouldn't take it that seriously
<whistles>

THEChickNorris: surrre you wouldn't.

GemmaLisax: So...<sticks my tongue out at you> Anyways....
You appreciated the fic, even if you felt it was too fluffy for your tastes?
Next week, I'll make up for it by finding you a zombie fic to read
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAH
<coughs>
:D

THEChickNorris: <kicks the shit out of my GTalk> Sorry, I have been trying to respond.

GemmaLisax: S'alright
gave me time to yammer on

THEChickNorris: <dies laughing>

GemmaLisax: I just want to say that I loved her Jasper and her Bella...I felt sooooo much for both of them
and I was cheering Jasper on
and then....ON NO!
and then.....OH YES!!!!
<applauds>

THEChickNorris: I can appreciate that it's a very well written O/S.

GemmaLisax: oh, and there was a bit in the middle with me chanting.... GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO
So...next week, you pick
LMAO
Or, I'll find the fluffiest Edward pic that I can
<dies laughing>
fic
even
shitting hell, I can't type

THEChickNorris: <glares>

GemmaLisax: or spell
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<smilessweetly>

THEChickNorris: love you too oh wifey of mine.

GemmaLisax: <loony grins>

THEChickNorris: <mouths "HELP" to the readers>

GemmaLisax: <giggles uncontrolably>
Wifey?

THEChickNorris: Yes?

GemmaLisax: Love you
Wifey?
I KNOW YOU LOVED THE FIC REALLY AND SECRETLY READ IT AND CLAP
<coughs>
<dances>

THEChickNorris: <dies>

GemmaLisax: You know...I really am gonna read that o/s again
OH!

THEChickNorris: OH!

GemmaLisax: I found a can of Red Bull in the fridge

THEChickNorris: <nods slowly> Drank it, huh?

GemmaLisax: yeah
I might go out and get some more
so...what were we doing?

THEChickNorris: <looks for the rope> Um, maybe you should stay here.

GemmaLisax: I need to go out for cigs anyway

THEChickNorris: We were rec'ing Crisscrossed Cupid by naelany

GemmaLisax: Home and Away is shite
that's cause that fic, is all kinda of flufftastic awesome

THEChickNorris: What are you talking about?

GemmaLisax: and when you make me my Fluff-O-Meter....it'll be its star
Home and Away is a soap opera
I havent changed the channel
I should've done
really
cause its pants
but I've been chatting to you and reading this one shot

THEChickNorris: I'm watching a war movie.

GemmaLisax: again
Which one?

THEChickNorris: The Cross of Lorraine
From 1943
You there?

GemmaLisax: no
I'm a figment of your imagination
and I haven't seen that one
I don't think
Might've
I've seen a few
my dad always watches them with me
I like them
unless everyone gets killed
then, not so much

THEChickNorris: Well, it's not one you'd like then

GemmaLisax: thats when I'd read this one shot
oh well
see....did you like the link?
I'm a good recc'er
<nodslots>
can I have a cookie?

THEChickNorris: cause everyone just got shot in a firing line

GemmaLisax: OOOH!
oh fuck
yeah, not watching that

THEChickNorris: what?

GemmaLisax: I want a darkside cookie
cause i just had an idea for a fluffy fic
maybe I'm watching too much Disney?

THEChickNorris: OK. <shrugs> Probably.
So folks, if you're in the mood for a fluffy litte O/S then Crisscrossed Cupid by naelany is your story.

GemmaLisax: yes
what she said
and what I said

THEChickNorris: Leave her some love when you're done.

GemmaLisax: if you can find it in all the rambles up there
<points up there>
<whispers> I really do think that Chick is reading the fic again right now...and...I think she clapped too. I bet she whistled and danced at the end as well.
Cause it really makes you do that.
well...it made me do that
:D


/ Filed under

One Response to “The Pimps review Crisscrossed Cupid by naelany”

  1. Unknown says:

    Thanks, girls. Glad you enjoyed Crisscrossed Cupid...

    I will admit... *eyes upward wearily* it kinda scared me a little ;-) But, I do appreciate it :-)

Leave a Reply

Spread The Word!

Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

PhotobucketPhotobucket