Vamp Fic Recs Photobucket Slash Fic Rec Completed Fics Supporting Cast Fics Adventures of SuperBeta Nico's Random Thoughts Banner banter I'd Hit that Banners Fanged Ones The Pimps Author Spotlight Fandom Happenings Affiliate News Contests Awards Site News

Nico's Random Thoughts


Howdy Everyone!  Hot on the heels of last week’s thought a new one popped into my mind!

Today's Random Thought: What can we learn from FanFiction?

Besides from all the lovely new acronyms that I now know and love there is a lot of knowledge to be gained from the stories we read.  Maybe it's as simple as how to successfully put on nylons without tearing them (hey if anyone figures this out let me know cause I still can't do it successfully) or maybe it's how to make a kick ass omelet.  Or... a new technique to get yourself off or your partner.  It could even be that after reading a story you have the urge to get a tattoo or piercing.  All in all there is a wealth of knowledge out there that our authors are handing to us so get out there and absorb.  I know that in the time I have been reading FanFiction I have gained a wealth of knowledge and a new piercing so don't be shy get out there and explore.

Until next time my lovelies....  Tootles! :)



/ Filed under

Leave a Reply

Spread The Word!

Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

PhotobucketPhotobucket