Vamp Fic Recs Photobucket Slash Fic Rec Completed Fics Supporting Cast Fics Adventures of SuperBeta Nico's Random Thoughts Banner banter I'd Hit that Banners Fanged Ones The Pimps Author Spotlight Fandom Happenings Affiliate News Contests Awards Site News

Nico's Random Thoughts


Hidey Ho Everyone!  In preparation for spring and summer I started thinking about what do I need to do to get ready???  Then a new random thought just made its way through the haze that should be me doing some planning for spring cleaning.

Today’s Random Thought:  Try out some usual pairings!

Okay so this is what I was thinking.  Sure I read a huge variety of stuff, AU, AH, Canon, Non-Canon and so forth… (aren’t you glad we talked about those darn acronyms a few weeks ago??? ;) but what about some untraditional pairings?

Now hold on I don’t want to hear “well I read a lot of Jasper/Bella stuff” cause that’s not what I am talking about, I mean hard to find, untraditional stuff.  What about a Bella/Peter? or let me let you guys into my dirty little secret Alec/Bella pairings, I love them!

So this got me thinking, what else could I try? Maybe some Garrett/Bella or Dmitri and someone I do have a soft spot for the bad ass tracker.  Sometimes venturing outside our traditional zone is great and it broadens the mind.  I know I am going to give it a whirl.

Until next time my lovelies….  Tootles! :)



/ Filed under

Leave a Reply

Spread The Word!

Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

PhotobucketPhotobucket