Vamp Fic Recs Photobucket Slash Fic Rec Completed Fics Supporting Cast Fics Adventures of SuperBeta Nico's Random Thoughts Banner banter I'd Hit that Banners Fanged Ones The Pimps Author Spotlight Fandom Happenings Affiliate News Contests Awards Site News

Banner Banter with Cullen818


Hello lovelies...did you miss me?

This week, I thought I'd tackle canon pairings.  What are those you ask?  Yes, I know in the world of FF and AU, sometimes we're hard pressed to find fics with pairings the way they were meant to be. Now, of course, we all love a good Jasper/Bella, Bella/Carlisle and for some of us a Jasper/Edward or a Rose/Alice. See what I mean about the AU?

I was curious to see what I could find when I went banner diving for...

THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE...

Carlisle and Esme...I don't think I've ever read one of those. But, the purty pics in this banner certainly make me what to. Its like a whole story is being told in this banner.



Carlisle/Esme

Summary -
A lost ticket. A chance meeting. A work of fate? Sometimes it doesn't pay to mind the gap.

Banner Credit - ms. ambrosia

~~~

Now, I know I've NEVER read this pairing before. lol But, this makes them look awfully intriguing. Yum!


Jasper/Alice

Summary -
Jasper, a vampire, has been terrorizing a small village in colonial America for years. Alice, a human woman from the village is taken as his feeder.

And, of course, I'd be remiss if I didn't feature the couple who started it all...

Hmm...I don't care who makes you wet. He can't be denied, at least not for me!



Edward/Bella

Summary -

Bella comes from money. Her mom sends her to Forks to spend the summer with her dad on his horse ranch where Edward happens to work. Lots of fighting and bickering between the two as well as some lemons. Oneshot for the "Don't Mess With The Help Contest"

Until next time...


 






/ Filed under

Leave a Reply

Spread The Word!

Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

PhotobucketPhotobucket