Vamp Fic Recs Photobucket Slash Fic Rec Completed Fics Supporting Cast Fics Adventures of SuperBeta Nico's Random Thoughts Banner banter I'd Hit that Banners Fanged Ones The Pimps Author Spotlight Fandom Happenings Affiliate News Contests Awards Site News

Readalong


Hello Madam Akyria here, we have something new going on which I am happy to tell you about. We're doing a readalong once a month. Tonight in fact! At 8 PM EST.

A readalong is pretty simple, as we are hosting tonight. I got to pick a story to share with you and our fic for tonight is...


Climbing Back From Despair by edwardobsessive 

Did you see the pretty banner? It didn't have one so I made it. I like pictures :) Right, onward to the story!

AU New Moon. Edward rips out Bella's heart out in the forest, Jasper leaves Alice. Bella falls into a downward spiral. I won't give it all away. But I do feel like I have to put a warning on this badboy!

WARNING! THIS STORY CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:

Cutting
Suicide
Rape
Torture
Smut Lots and lots of smut
Jasper in a towel (whoops how did THAT get in there?) <-- That requires a warning right there! Sighs Jasper.



Right the readalong, you join us on twitter at the specified time. Which is 8 PM EST. Follow the readalong Twitter and we will link you the story, read along with us, review after each chapter! And the fun part tweet out your favorite lines as we read along remember to use the hashline in your tweets #readalong

And I pulled the following right off TwiFicNews, what can I say I am a bad bad girl. Grrrrrr.



  • To follow a #readalong, log into your twitter at the appointed time and start reading the chosen fic. Every chapter pop back in and tweet your thoughts or a favorite quote from the story with the hashtag #readalong
  • To see what others are saying search #readalong or google the results.
  • Keep it positive. If the story is not your cup of tea, please bow out gracefully.
  • Review! Let the author know that you appreciated their hard work.
  • Have Fun!

So at 8 PM EST join us on twitter and we will have a ball ;P


/ Filed under

Leave a Reply

Spread The Word!

Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

PhotobucketPhotobucket