Vamp Fic Recs Photobucket Slash Fic Rec Completed Fics Supporting Cast Fics Adventures of SuperBeta Nico's Random Thoughts Banner banter I'd Hit that Banners Fanged Ones The Pimps Author Spotlight Fandom Happenings Affiliate News Contests Awards Site News

I'd Hit That Banners by HammerHips

I have yet another banner that I made for JaspersIzzy and her fuckawesome one-shot (that I hope she expands soon), Awakening.

Now, she wanted something serious, yet something that had Jasper and Bella hugging or looking deeply into each other's eyes.  I can do that, so I did.  then I added some flair in the form of giant pubes as a border.  They rock, don'tcha think?



One Response to “I'd Hit That Banners by HammerHips”


  1. LOL!! Giant pubes? Jasper's or Bella's? ;o)

    It's actually really pretty! Too bad Jasper wasn't looking in my eyes that way... just sayin'..

    Great job!

Leave a Reply

Spread The Word!

Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

PhotobucketPhotobucket