Vamp Fic Recs Photobucket Slash Fic Rec Completed Fics Supporting Cast Fics Adventures of SuperBeta Nico's Random Thoughts Banner banter I'd Hit that Banners Fanged Ones The Pimps Author Spotlight Fandom Happenings Affiliate News Contests Awards Site News

Nico's Random Thoughts

Hi Everyone!  Welcome, this weekend I was thinking hard about one of my random thoughts that popped into my head…

Today’s Random Thought:  Is there really such a thing as a bad lemon?

Okay wait before you scream out “YES!” (or maybe you’re a quiet one…) but hold on to your headboard and listen to my reasoning.  For me lemons are like chocolate, even the not so great ones are still good.  Why, you might ask me?  Well let’s just start off with I am a perv and I love all things lemon related.  Then if that doesn’t cut it, even in a lemon that I might not feel “moan worthy” over if it makes me giggle or scream out “no way” or “that’s gross” or “WTF” for me there is still a win.

Oh and the greatest part about it is that by reading someone’s lemon you get an inside look to their pervy brain, the observer in me loves this part.  Not to mention, you might learn something you never thought about or would not have had the nerve to try before.  So I highly suggest going out of your comfort zone and try something new, it’s always a fun adventure.

Until next time my lovelies….  Tootles :)



/ Filed under

Leave a Reply

Spread The Word!

Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

PhotobucketPhotobucket