Vamp Fic Recs Photobucket Slash Fic Rec Completed Fics Supporting Cast Fics Adventures of SuperBeta Nico's Random Thoughts Banner banter I'd Hit that Banners Fanged Ones The Pimps Author Spotlight Fandom Happenings Affiliate News Contests Awards Site News

Wolf Fic Recs "The Seasons" by kennedymommy3



This week I’m paying tribute to another one of my girls from Jacob Black-n-Pack. Kennedymommy3 has written a number of stories. At first I was going to review one of her one-shots, but then one of her other stories caught my eye.

The Seasons is written in a diary format from the point of view of Bella Swan, a young girl living in the 1950s. She is spending the summer with her grandparents in the south just as she does every summer. This year however, she meets the new farmhand, Jacob Black who she describes as..

"...a handsome young man, looks to be about my age. He's tall and has wonderfully beautiful skin. His smile is so big and white, and his hair is short and jet black. And his eyes; they're so...telling. I'm not good at reading faces, but his eyes, they seem like they'd give him away on everything." (The Seasons, Chapter 1).

Soon Bella realizes that she has a summer crush, and hopes that Jake feels the same as well.

She only has 6 chapters so far, and they are relatively short. However, I have to say that the images I get when I am reading this story are vivid in my mind. It’s like I am right there in the 1950s with Bella on a non air conditioned farm in the south, swimming in the pond, going to the local Fourth of July Carnival. I really, truly, recommend that you read it. You can also check out a couple of her other stories, all of which I am sure are just as great!

I hope you’ll enjoy The Seasons by kennedymommy3 as much as I am. So go ahead and head on over to fanfiction.net to check it out!

‘Till next time!



/ Filed under

One Response to “Wolf Fic Recs "The Seasons" by kennedymommy3”


  1. this makes me feel really awesome. :) thanks for rec'ing my stuff. <3 -km3-

Leave a Reply

Spread The Word!

Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

PhotobucketPhotobucket