Vamp Fic Recs Photobucket Slash Fic Rec Completed Fics Supporting Cast Fics Adventures of SuperBeta Nico's Random Thoughts Banner banter I'd Hit that Banners Fanged Ones The Pimps Author Spotlight Fandom Happenings Affiliate News Contests Awards Site News

The Pimps review Such Great Heights by sweetT129

GemmaLisax: just finished it

THEChickNorris: Me too.

GemmaLisax: I need to lynch SweetT for the next chapter

THEChickNorris: I buckled down.
 I know.
 It's HOT
 I've got to get pudding for the kids.
 brb

GemmaLisax: ok
 LMAO

THEChickNorris: back.
 all the babies have their pudding.

GemmaLisax: Hey there
 coolies
 I want pudding
 and the NEXT CHAPTER

THEChickNorris: Oh, I got your pudding...
 but yes, I want the next chapter too.

GemmaLisax: LOL

THEChickNorris: <dies>
 You ready to do this?

GemmaLisax: sure

THEChickNorris: I'll get it all formatted.

GemmaLisax: I think we can use some of the above as well
 LOL
 okies

THEChickNorris: and posted.
 ok.

GemmaLisax: okies

THEChickNorris: Such Great Heights by sweetT129 <=inspiration for pudding talk.

GemmaLisax: Inspiration for....Jesus...this fic...I totally want a threesome, with another woman involved
 preferably now
 and to involve Jasper and Alice

THEChickNorris: Then it would be more than three hon.
but I know what you mean.

GemmaLisax: no...me, jasper, alice
 1 2 3
THEChickNorris: Ohhhh, sorry. My brain is still melted from reading this amazing fic.

GemmaLisax: although...I could get ALL the Cullen's in one big puppy pile
 <giggles>
 I am seriously thinking of lynching SweetT for the next chapter of this

THEChickNorris: I really like this story.
 REALLLLLY

GemmaLisax: I think I went through a pack of cigs while reading it

THEChickNorris: I started reading it when she first started posting it. I was looking for a slow burn lemon. This story has that.
Oh GOD does this story have that.

GemmaLisax: But on the non-smut point, the story its self is very good...the characters are engading...and Jasper is sweet when he needs to be and hot as holy hell when he needs to be and jiust....WOWZA

THEChickNorris: YES. And there is a story. It isn't just PWP.

GemmaLisax: I read it when you told me to tonight...all the way through, in record time. I couldn't move from the laptop.
 no
 not PWP

THEChickNorris: I am SO ready to see how this whole thing plays out.

GemmaLisax: It's killing me
 KILLING ME
 I need that next chapter
 now

THEChickNorris: I know. Me too.
 I want it.
 bad
 You think she knows that she's killed us?

GemmaLisax: she will when I kidnap her and force her to write the rest of the fic
 <shifty eyes> not that I'd ever do anything like that
 oh!
 and it's funny

THEChickNorris: Oh!

GemmaLisax: I was LMTO at one particular bit.

THEChickNorris: It is very funny. I love her annoying Mike Newton.

GemmaLisax: yes!!!
 thats what I was LMTO at

THEChickNorris: ME too.
 I love that everything isn't all hunky dory and isn't going all easy with smooth sailing.
 It's a three way relationship. And she really highlights the challenges of that dynamic.

GemmaLisax: yes!!!
 very true
 it's real
 in fact its one of the most realistic ones that I read of this type

THEChickNorris: It is.

GemmaLisax: <coughs> Not that I read a lot of 3somes or anything.
 <looks innocently around the room>

THEChickNorris: And I love that they're not all well groomed and ready for a roll in the hay.
 That she shows their insecurities.
 And don't even TRY to look innocent.

GemmaLisax: yeah, and they're not whiny either.
 LOL
 I'm AM innocent!
 0:-)
 see...halo

THEChickNorris: Anyone can type a halo

GemmaLisax: I'm an innocent woman, I never read lemons or smut
 you make me do it

THEChickNorris: We get done rec'ing this, I am SO proving that you're not an innocent.

GemmaLisax: <smirks salaciously> is that so?
 I mean! never!
 <coughs>

THEChickNorris: <smacks your ass> Back on subject. Such Great Heights by sweetT129

GemmaLisax: WE WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER
 pretty please
 with a cherry on top

THEChickNorris: YES!!!
 <whispers> I'll let you touch my gun.

GemmaLisax: <bounces> Me?!!?!?!

THEChickNorris: <gives you a patient look> If you're good, but I was offering it to sweetT for the next chapter.

GemmaLisax: Oh. <pouts> I'll have you know that I'm an expert at touching...guns
 <sniggers>
 0:-) halo

THEChickNorris: What happened to innocent? You can't have it both ways.

GemmaLisax: <smirks> what if I like it both ways

THEChickNorris: Then I'd say that you got the point of this story...sometimes you CAN have it both ways. <waggles eyebrows> I really want the next chapter...like 5 minutes ago.
 I have no idea where this story is going, and that's surprising.
 It's completely different, which is one of the reasons that I like it so much.

GemmaLisax: yes, on all counts
it totally keeps me guessing

THEChickNorris: AND, she's already said that she doesn't guarantee a HEA ending.

GemmaLisax: and I will be biting my nails till the next chap
 true, she doesn't
 but I'm a stickler for hoping for one
 LOL

THEChickNorris: So, I'm left wondering...TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!
 I need it.
 Really.

GemmaLisax: now

THEChickNorris: Yes.

GemmaLisax: yes
 yes
 yes
 yes

THEChickNorris: I'm not a patient person.

GemmaLisax: YES!
 no, lol, you're not

THEChickNorris: Oh, I like it when you scream YES like that.

GemmaLisax: <smirks>
 I like the kidnapping idea

THEChickNorris: Oooh, we could tie her up first, right?

GemmaLisax: hmm...yes. but not her hands
she needs to be able to type

THEChickNorris: Oh, yeah. Then maybe after we can really tie her up? Show her how MEAN it is to leave someone hanging?
<waggles my eyebrows>
 It'll be fuuuuun.

GemmaLisax: I'm liking how your mind works

THEChickNorris: Cool. So, everyone go read Such Great Heights by sweetT129 and you and I will get to...work.

GemmaLisax: :D

THEChickNorris: She plays nice, I'll give her the Chick Norris stamp of approval for this fic. I like it that much.

GemmaLisax: sounds good to me
 and so you should!!!!! its an awesome fic

THEChickNorris: It really is. <begins gatering ropes> So y'all go read it now. I've got a couple of ladies to...deal with.

GemmaLisax: <sits back and watches you work> hmm...what?

THEChickNorris: <smirks> You're first.

GemmaLisax: <gulps>
 <and throws my halo away>

THEChickNorris: <waves to the readers> We'll see ya next week.

GemmaLisax: uh huh


/ Filed under

One Response to “The Pimps review Such Great Heights by sweetT129”

  1. Anonymous says:

    *dies* You two are hilarious. You will be happy to know that I update every Tuesday morning, so you only have one more day to wait. This fic has a long way to go before it's over, and a lot is going to happen between now and then. I hope you'll be with me, loving it as much as you do now, the whole time.
    For now, though, thank you for the pimp. I'm totally in love with it.
    Oh, and just because it's too funny not to tell you, there will be pudding in the story too. *giggles*

Leave a Reply

Spread The Word!

Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

PhotobucketPhotobucket