Vamp Fic Recs Photobucket Slash Fic Rec Completed Fics Supporting Cast Fics Adventures of SuperBeta Nico's Random Thoughts Banner banter I'd Hit that Banners Fanged Ones The Pimps Author Spotlight Fandom Happenings Affiliate News Contests Awards Site News

Banner Banter with Cullen818






Okay, so I'm back and as promised, this week's theme is ...

SLASH


In my search for good quality slash banners, I came across several really hot fics, but not too many banners. I found two that did it for me.


I haven't read this fic yet, but I must admit, this summary intrigued me and since J/E are my second fave pairing, I'll be giving it a whirl. As far as the banner, I couldn't resist Edward's eyes in this one, and his jaw just looks so kissable! Yes, sometimes I can be a little shallow, but it's my segment! lol






Since by MizzHyde
Edward/Bella/Jasper


Summary-
Edward and Bella have been blissfully happy for years.  He's a one-woman man.
When Jasper, Rosalie's beautiful brother, arrives from the US for her wedding, will he realise there's room for one man in his life, too?


Banner Credit -Mehek18 at TheTwilightAwards.com


~~~


This one is just THUD worthy IMO!  Edward's mesmerizing eyes and Jasper's pouty lips. I want more...



Jasper/Edward


Summary -
'The way he looks at me makes me feel... uncomfortable.' Jasper's girlfriend's brother, Edward, keeps staring at him. Why? Who knows. Seems like even Edward is confused...
Jasper/Edward SLASH
All Human.


Banner Credit - FrozenSoldier from thetwilightawards.com


Next time, I think I'll search for BDSM or D/s banners. If you know of any, please link the story in the comment section of this post.


Only rule...the story must be posted on twiwrite.net


Thanks Hammerhips for making me yet another segment banner!





/ Filed under

Leave a Reply

Spread The Word!

Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

PhotobucketPhotobucket