Vamp Fic Recs Photobucket Slash Fic Rec Completed Fics Supporting Cast Fics Adventures of SuperBeta Nico's Random Thoughts Banner banter I'd Hit that Banners Fanged Ones The Pimps Author Spotlight Fandom Happenings Affiliate News Contests Awards Site News

Nico's Random Thoughts


Hi Everyone! Welcome back, I need to apologize about missing out on last weeks post.  Work has been tying me up and spanking me raw, and as much as I love a good spanking this was in no way fun and I might have been screaming safe word “pineapple” a lot! :)  So while I was getting hung up on the rack, I had a random thought....

Today’s Random Thought: BDSM in stories, can it ever be too much?

I have noticed lately that I have been reading a lot of stories with a BDSM theme, all different types Bella’s the dom, Bella’s the sub, slash BDSM, light spanking all the way up to branding, whatever, I like them all, actually I love variety, give me a little of everything.  And then I realized, that’s really what makes it so fun stepping out of the norm and reading about it.  Maybe it’s something you would never ever consider in real life maybe it opens your mind to something new.  Whatever the case you have to pick what you feel comfortable with and explore cause as I learned this week it might not always be fun being on the rack but it can be sometimes ;)

Until next time my lovelies...   Tootles! :)



/ Filed under

Leave a Reply

Spread The Word!

Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

PhotobucketPhotobucket