Vamp Fic Recs Photobucket Slash Fic Rec Completed Fics Supporting Cast Fics Adventures of SuperBeta Nico's Random Thoughts Banner banter I'd Hit that Banners Fanged Ones The Pimps Author Spotlight Fandom Happenings Affiliate News Contests Awards Site News

I'd Hit That Banners by HammerHips

For this week's banner, I actually made a serious one!  Well, sorta.  (Just ignore the sublimiinal messages embedded within, *snort*)  Anyhoo, I love this story To Hear or Not to Hear by Leckadams, so I totes had to make her a banner.  It's told from Charlie's POV and it's all about Bella gettin' frisky in her bedroom! Yep, it's awesome so you should go read it!  And check out her new banner!





One Response to “I'd Hit That Banners by HammerHips”

  1. Girlnorth says:

    Awesome banner, babe!

Leave a Reply

Spread The Word!

Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

PhotobucketPhotobucket