Vamp Fic Recs Photobucket Slash Fic Rec Completed Fics Supporting Cast Fics Adventures of SuperBeta Nico's Random Thoughts Banner banter I'd Hit that Banners Fanged Ones The Pimps Author Spotlight Fandom Happenings Affiliate News Contests Awards Site News

Wolf Fic Recs "One Lump, Or Two?" by Little Furry Cannibals



Good morning readers!  I hope everyone has had a great week!  I have been very busy.  For those of you who may not know, I’m student teaching in a first grade classroom, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.  I come home, I plan a lesson or two, I eat dinner, and I sleep.  Needless to say, I have very little time to read.  So, I’m pulling from my FFn collection of favorite stories, or even one shots that do not take me too terribly long to read.  For now, it is just easier this way.  Until I get done with this student teaching, my time is limited. 

Today, I’d like to shine light on a special author.  Her penname is Little Furry Cannibals.  I love this bitch.  She is an amazing author.  People give her a lot of shit sometimes, though I am not truly sure why because she’s great.  I have had her works make me laugh and cry, all in the same piece of work.

So this week, I chose one of her more amusing works called, “One Lump, Or Two?”  It was written for the Tea Bagging Twilight contest, and yes, that’s what it’s about; tea bagging.  It’s a Jacob/Bella, briefly, but has instances of Quil and a girl and Embry and a girl.  It’s short, sweet, and hilariously to the point.

The deal?  Paul wants Jacob’s older sister to Rachel, so he thinks that by entertaining 15 year old Jacob and his two best friends, he can get into Rachel’s good graces.  A slip of the tongue from Paul about tea-bagging, has the horny young teens asking, “What is tea-bagging?”

To quote from this story, “… You know, when a guy puts his nuts into another guy's mouth.” 

Gross right?  Except, it’s not gay, and sometimes, even girls do it to their guys!

Thus, the quest for getting your nuts licked and sucked by their girlfriends begins.  With hilarious happenings and misunderstandings “One Lump, Or Two?” will have you pissing your pants in hysterics.

So, check it out, leave her some love, and read some of her other stuff, because she really is fantastic.
Check back in two weeks for another dose of a Wolf Fic Rec by MegaraMegumi!



/ Filed under

Leave a Reply

Spread The Word!

Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

PhotobucketPhotobucket