Vamp Fic Recs Photobucket Slash Fic Rec Completed Fics Supporting Cast Fics Adventures of SuperBeta Nico's Random Thoughts Banner banter I'd Hit that Banners Fanged Ones The Pimps Author Spotlight Fandom Happenings Affiliate News Contests Awards Site News

The Pimps review Domward by dangerkitty



THEChickNorris: back

GemmaLisax: Hey there

THEChickNorris: Let's get our rec on.

GemmaLisax: <nods>

THEChickNorris: Domward by dangerkitty

GemmaLisax: Yeppers
 <grins>
 EDWARD
 and YOU picked it
EDWARD EDWARD EDWARD EDWARD EDWARD EDWARD EDWARD EDWARD EDWARD EDWARD EDWARD EDWARD
 AND......
 you LIKED it!!!!!

THEChickNorris: I really liked it.

GemmaLisax: <jumps around, happy dancing and shaking my arse>
 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 <back flips all over the blog>

THEChickNorris: I actually PICKED it.

GemmaLisax: <nodslots>
 You did
 I was in shock, I tell you...shock!!

THEChickNorris: BUT, it's not book Edward.

GemmaLisax: <rolls eyes>
 its still Edward

THEChickNorris: A very different Edward.

GemmaLisax: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 its still Edward

THEChickNorris: Babe, folks KNOW he's a different Edward...I liked the story.

GemmaLisax: and he wasn't all that different...just a little more...'spread em and take it'
 and you liked Edward

THEChickNorris: In this story, yes.
It's a unique pairing.

GemmaLisax: <smirks>
 that it is
 <giggles>

THEChickNorris: You are entirely too giddy about this.

GemmaLisax: and you still liked Edward...don't care what the story is.
 <grins>
I am made up about this!

THEChickNorris: I did.

GemmaLisax: I didn't spend ages RT'ing and bigging this developTHEChickNorrisnt out to twitter for nothing, you know
 LMTO

THEChickNorris: The name on this one, really gives you all of the summary you need for this story.

GemmaLisax: Yeah, lol

THEChickNorris: It's Domward...pure and simple.

GemmaLisax: it's about fluffy bunnies and creamcakes
 <still happy dancing>

THEChickNorris: I like that it's not ALL just dominant Edward though. Dangerkitty gives us a taste of the "why" behind it.

GemmaLisax: yeah
 that’s important too
 <now happy dances thinking about Domward...hmm, I need me some chains>

THEChickNorris: You know, I think EdwardsChipper fell out of a chair when I said I read an Edward story and liked it.

GemmaLisax: I was dying for her to be on the TL when you said it!!
 <pouts at missing that>
 but this is a very good Edward
 and a very nice little O/S
 and a very cool surprise nestled in there
 and very hot

THEChickNorris: It is. He's well thought out, and his motivations are well explained.

GemmaLisax: and YOU LIKED EDWARD

THEChickNorris: <sighs> Yes. I did.

GemmaLisax: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 <chicken dances all over the place>

THEChickNorris: I will be sending flowers to Dangerkitty later.

GemmaLisax: LMAO!!
 I think we should commission her for more o/s's like this one

THEChickNorris: And maybe contacting the Pope to report the miracle.

GemmaLisax: the Pope might have a heart attack over you seeing the light

THEChickNorris: Yes, I for one would LOVE to see more O/Ss like this from her.
 It's just a little glimpse into the Who...but it's just enough.

GemmaLisax: <giddy> it was awesome

THEChickNorris: It really was.

GemmaLisax: I'm still squealing over it

THEChickNorris: <rolls eyes>

GemmaLisax: and not just the fact that you liked Edward
 :P

THEChickNorris: I think you're squealing 'cause you know I liked Edward.

GemmaLisax: SHE SAID IT
I was squealing because of a lot of things
 LOL

THEChickNorris: Seriously...MAJOR accomplishment for dangerkitty to have written an Edward that I would willingly read of my own free will.

GemmaLisax: I KNOW! I'm jealous <pouts>
 And rather in awe, to be honest
 GO DANGERKITTY GO GO!
Super DangerKitty...powers of bringing peeps over to the Edside.
 PMSL

THEChickNorris: Hold on just a second.
 I have NOT crossed over to the Edside.
 You KNOW who my TwiMan is.

GemmaLisax: <hides>
 yeah
 VLAD
 lmao

THEChickNorris: <nods> Vladimir. Correct.

GemmaLisax: or rather...Ben Barnes as Vlad

THEChickNorris: HOWEVER...I really liked this Edward.

GemmaLisax: you should put that pic in here
 just to drool over

THEChickNorris: No, I'll just get...distracted.

GemmaLisax: and yes...this Edward was very good.
 you should read more of them...there are A LOT of good Edward's out there.

THEChickNorris: <rolls eyes>
 Anyway...

GemmaLisax: there is!
 <stomps foot>

THEChickNorris: Domward by dangerkitty is a REALLLY good O/S that shows us a very different side of "book Edward".

GemmaLisax: She does write a good Edward...and its a Darkward.
 a juicy Darkward

THEChickNorris: Most definately.

GemmaLisax: a juicy, dominant Darkward

THEChickNorris: And I <sings out> LOOOOOOVE the pairing.
 Which I will not give away.

GemmaLisax: When I read it...I was, 'Oh fuck...Chick's gonna luuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrve this!!!!'

THEChickNorris: Yup.
 And Chick did love this.

GemmaLisax: wonders why Chick is talking in 3rdPOV

THEChickNorris: I never thought that I'd be telling folks to get off their ass and read an Edward fic.

GemmaLisax: That's because you have previously been deluded

THEChickNorris: You are just going to make me growly.

GemmaLisax: I like you growly
and if its bad growly...then i'll make it good growly
 <smirks>
 cause I can...<licks my lips>

THEChickNorris: I know you can...let's wrap up the rec, and you can make it whatever you want.

GemmaLisax: <nods> I think I can handle that.
 but...

THEChickNorris: but?

GemmaLisax: GO READ IT
 I just like the word
 but
 but

THEChickNorris: Oh HELL yeah!

GemmaLisax: butt
 bum

THEChickNorris: <gives you a look>
 back on track.
 Please.

GemmaLisax: <sniggers> I may have had too much caffine.
 sorry, ma'am

THEChickNorris: fuck, I need some coffee.
Mmmmm, I like it when you call me ma'am.

GemmaLisax: rawr

THEChickNorris: GO READ DOMWARD BY DANGERKITTY
 It fuckin rocks.

GemmaLisax: and...CHICK LIKES EDWARD

THEChickNorris: It gets the Chick Norris stamp of approval.
Shit. I forgot to put that in my review of it.

GemmaLisax: well, then I may have to tie you to the wall and take my flogger to you
 <looks stern and sexah like>

THEChickNorris: <raises an eyebrow> Is that supposed to be a punishment?

GemmaLisax: <looks confused> No.
 It just gives me an excuse to do it.

THEChickNorris: Oh, ok.

GemmaLisax: OH! Just remembered something.

THEChickNorris: what's that?

GemmaLisax: GO READ THIS FIC RIGHT THE FUCK A DOODLE DO NOW!!
that

THEChickNorris: really?

GemmaLisax: really

THEChickNorris: I mean, I think they should go read it too, but "fuck a doodle do"?

GemmaLisax: well...not really, but it had nothing to do with this rec, and you know how I like to stay on track with these things.
 I like fuck a doodle do
 LMAO

THEChickNorris: <rolls eyes> Yes dear.

GemmaLisax: :D

THEChickNorris: Great O/S. Go read it.

GemmaLisax: o:-) <--- see my halo?

THEChickNorris: Domeward by dangerkitty

GemmaLisax: and do what she says
 or she'll come after you
 and not in the good way
 <sniggers...I said come>

THEChickNorris: I think I spelled it wrong just now

GemmaLisax: yeah, you did
 PMSL

THEChickNorris: Domward by dangerkitty
Sorry, I'm all fluster with visions of whips and cuffs dancing in my head.

GemmaLisax: and Edawrd
 lol

THEChickNorris: flustered...see, I've lost my mastery of the English language.

GemmaLisax: you're American...lol.

THEChickNorris: <smirks> Actually, I was thinking of another little Gem in my scenario.

GemmaLisax: little gem?
 <leans forward>

THEChickNorris: <nods>
Seriously folks, fuckawesome one shot...go read it now.
 I'm ready to drag off the wifey.

GemmaLisax: <wifey is ready to be dragged off>

THEChickNorris: Till next week then.

GemmaLisax: <nods grabbing at your hands>







/ Filed under

One Response to “The Pimps review Domward by dangerkitty”

  1. Jazzella says:

    I beta'd this one for my wifey. I TOLD her it was fuckawesome. Maybe now she'll believe me :P

Leave a Reply

Spread The Word!

Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

PhotobucketPhotobucket