Vamp Fic Recs Photobucket Slash Fic Rec Completed Fics Supporting Cast Fics Adventures of SuperBeta Nico's Random Thoughts Banner banter I'd Hit that Banners Fanged Ones The Pimps Author Spotlight Fandom Happenings Affiliate News Contests Awards Site News

Nico's Random Thoughts





Hi Everyone, welcome back to another episode of Nico’s Random thoughts.

Today’s Random Thought – To review or not to review???

Now if you know me at all you’ll know my answer to this question is always a million times over: yes, review!   I must admit that when I first started reading fanfic I didn’t review; I was one of those elusive stalkers in the night that read, read, read, and never reviewed.  I know it’s hard to believe, but I was shy and always thinking, “what would I say” or “I would just embarrass myself”.  However, after meeting some lovely authors in a chat room late one night I learned that they just want you to say it, or write it, or review it, whatever you want to call it just do it!

Okay bear with me for a second while I let my geek out to play.  Did you know that only like 2% of readers actually review??  That is just a travesty!!! Can you guys tell I am passionate about this stuff???  Well I am!  But really these awesome authors are out there posting this great stuff that we get to read for free and the least we could do is say “love it” or “can’t wait for more” or you can be like me and write a small, crazy, nonsensical book with way too many smiley faces that probably leaves the authors wondering who in the hell I am. But hey, they know I’m reading and loving it.  So don’t wait another second; Just get out there and review review review!

Until next times my pretties….  Toodles!  :)



/ Filed under

One Response to “Nico's Random Thoughts”

  1. vamp says:

    Back in my early days I didn't review a lot either. Then I became an obsessive reviewer. Now, I am ashamed to admit, I'm not so good with reviewing any more. I'll be moved to if the story I'm reading is so phenomenal I can't help myself but gush at the author, but most of the time I read FF in kindle format, which makes it so easy to forget reviews.

    By the way, did you know I had to select your post to read it? Black text on black background ;)

Leave a Reply

Spread The Word!

Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

PhotobucketPhotobucket