Vamp Fic Recs Photobucket Slash Fic Rec Completed Fics Supporting Cast Fics Adventures of SuperBeta Nico's Random Thoughts Banner banter I'd Hit that Banners Fanged Ones The Pimps Author Spotlight Fandom Happenings Affiliate News Contests Awards Site News

Vamp Fic Rec - Forever My Queen by JaspersSweetie


Welcome to the first segment of Vamp Fic Rec's. This is usually headed up by Fangscape, but she's having to take some time off, so I'll be filling in for her while she's gone. That's all well and fine with me, because vamps are my forte. 


I honestly haven't had a lot of time to read lately, so this week, I set out to find a new vamp fic that might need some pimpage and ran across a nice little Jasper/Bella fic that looked interesting. I decided to give it a go. This is what I found...





by

Summary: One unsuspecting woman and her mate will fulfill a prophecy and change the face of the supernatural world forever. AU. Rated MA for mature readers only. Jasper/Bella pairing.

Well, it's J/B, so what can I say? Even though we do only have the one chapter so far, I have to say it caught my attention. We all have seen and loved what us Jasper girl's dub ad "The Major" fics. Yes, where he gets us all hot and bothered by his commanding "I don't give a shit or take shit" attitude that ultimately makes us swoon and drool. 

These are the bread and butter of the J/B world as of late, and quite honestly, I've stopped reading a lot of them because it's the same ol' tired shit. Seriously! But this fic is so very different from anything I've read before. 

I wasn't expecting it to start out like it does after reading the summary. We have a very pissed off "Major" *inserts swoon worthy sighs from us all* who is bossing the Cullen's, Denali's, Whitlock's, and maybe even some wolves, around like he's auditioning for a roll on "The Housewives of Atlanta". 

It grabbed my attention as to WTMF is his problem. Then we find out why. Some big shit (although we're not told what it is yet) is going down in the vamp world. Everyone, including Mr. Tall, Dark and fuckhawt, is looking for one single girl. A girl that is talked about in a prophecy. What prophecy? Fuck if I know, she hasn't told us yet, but pay attention. She'll tell us that when she's ready. 

This girl, of course, is none other than Bella, with a freaky ass birthmark on her wrist that has been doing some weired things on its own over the last year, and she needs to know answers from her daft parents if she's going to keep her sanity. So, she is determined to confront them for these answers and won't take no for answer. 

In the meantime, the whole supernatural world is looking for her, and she has no clue. Jasper on the other hand, is bound and determined to find her first. 

Does he? 

Well, I'm evil and will leave it off there, because I want you to read and enjoy the opening of what is truly to be a great fic. There are lots more interesting events going on in this story so far and it has me wanting more. 

Like I said, peeps, I have noticed a lack of creativity in the Jasper/Bella world as of late, but to see a fic this refreshing and different is so nice. I hope each of you will run over and read it, and please of the love of all that's holy, leave the girl some lovely reviews. She deserves it for all her hard work. 

I hope I got your whistle wet with anticipation for this story. I'll be back in two weeks with another vamp fic. I'll see if I can't scrounge up an Edward/Bella next time. (winks)

Just a note: I don't know if she has a banner or not for this story, so I just made one real quick. It's based off of what I've read so far, so don't base the story of it, please. I have a peeve of not posting banners when I rec is all. So this is my imagination, not the authors. Thanks


/ Filed under

Leave a Reply

Spread The Word!

Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

PhotobucketPhotobucket