Vamp Fic Recs Photobucket Slash Fic Rec Completed Fics Supporting Cast Fics Adventures of SuperBeta Nico's Random Thoughts Banner banter I'd Hit that Banners Fanged Ones The Pimps Author Spotlight Fandom Happenings Affiliate News Contests Awards Site News

Slash Fic Recs: "Dead Battery" by vampireisthenewblack




You know what’s hot? A fine piece of ass on the hood of a hot car.



WTF??!! I said a FINE piece of ass, not NINE asses squeezed into one body!





Yeah, okay, that’s more like it! But you know what would be even better? Edward spread out over the hood of a car, with Jasper doing the, er, “spreading.”
*sighs a happy sigh*
Thank Fuck this week’s rec is about Jasper and Edward, and not the nice lady in the first picture. (What? I’m sure she’s a very nice lady.)



This is a quick and dirty little fuckfest with my two favourite boys (I promise I will not feature E/J every week). The boys are in the middle of nowhere when they have a little car trouble. Edward tries to fix the car, and Jasper "fixes" him instead. *grins* This is a PWP story, peoples, but that's just fine. Sometimes you just need a shot of lemon, know what I mean? It's a quick one shot, so hide under the blankets from your kids/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/parents (but only if you're over 18!) and take a few minutes to read this steamy little fic. Okay? Okay. Girlnorth has spoken. *winks*

Next week... pussy! *gives Queen Jaspers Izzy a big, wet, sloppy smooch*

Laters! (imagine me saying this in a cool British accent. Even though I'm Canadian. And I say 'aboot'.)


/ Filed under

3 Responses to “Slash Fic Recs: "Dead Battery" by vampireisthenewblack”


  1. Woooohoooo! Yay for the pussy. And dude up there... umf! Yup, I totally check out the slash rec's for the fuckhawt man bodies. Again... unf!
    Thanks for the rec baby.


  2. That's twice now you've rec'ed stories that I've had my eye on but haven't had the time to sit down and read. But will do it now cause I feel like I'm missing out.

    On a side note, I wonder about the shocks on the car that lady is sitting on...they must be high-end upgrades. LOL

  3. vamp says:

    Thanks so much for the rec, Girlnorth, I was so excited when I saw it!

Leave a Reply

Spread The Word!

Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

PhotobucketPhotobucket