Vamp Fic Recs Photobucket Slash Fic Rec Completed Fics Supporting Cast Fics Adventures of SuperBeta Nico's Random Thoughts Banner banter I'd Hit that Banners Fanged Ones The Pimps Author Spotlight Fandom Happenings Affiliate News Contests Awards Site News

I'd Hit That Banners by HammerHips

This week's story had a banner already, but it needed another to really draw in those readers because I LOVE this fic!  What fic is it, you ask?  Why, it's Love My Hate by the fantabulous JaspersIzzy!  Yep, I truly ADORE this one and so I decided to give her a bit of a boost by creating a HammerHips speshul banner for her story.  Here's her original banner:






Sure, it has Jasper, Bella, and a red-eyed Eddikins, but it didn't scream "READ ME!".  At least it didn't to me.  So I added a bit here and there.  What says 'Jasper' better than assless chaps?  NOTHING!  Her Darkward is particularly dark, so what says evil better than a man stroking a pink pussy?  GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER, I MEANT CAT!


Yep, a man stroking a cat gently definitely says evil!  But that wasn't enough, it still needed something....What else could draw in readers better than a midget leprechaun?  NOTHING, that's what!  So, I added one just for a little extra oomph!  Now, it's up to Izzy to work all of this into her story.  Here's her NEW IMPROVED banner:




Much better, don'tcha think?


If you have a story on TwiWrite that needs a banner, lemme know and I'll make sure to make you something that will amaze and astound your readers until they're exclaiming, "I'd Hit That!".



One Response to “I'd Hit That Banners by HammerHips”


  1. This banner still makes me giggle. Thanks for the Speshul love you put into it. lol MWAH

Leave a Reply

Spread The Word!

Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

PhotobucketPhotobucket